We understand that a lot of you are just starting out and you have no idea how to monetizing your blog. I am here to tell you that it is absolutely possible to make money. My first month blogging, I made about $80.00 or so. As you can see, it is totally possible to make money online. A Girl’s Guide to making your first $100 online with you blog will be outlining a few things you can do this month to start making money.
Before we get started, we would love for you to join our growing Facebook group right here! You can also join our Pinterest group by scrolling to the bottom of this page! If you are looking for guest blogging opportunities or if you need a personal affordable coach to take you from A-Z, we can help you. Get the details right here!
Different ways to make money from your blog
Our blogs has countless articles available that you can read on making money online using your blog. If you have not had the opportunity to read through them, you should totally take the time to do so. We are going to outline our most popular articles below to help you get started.
These articles outline a few things you can start that will help you with making your first $100 online with your blog. These are tried and tested ways that have allowed us to make a regular income from our blog.
Using Affiliate Marketing to Boost your income
Affiliate marketing is my top earner on my blog. Take a look at my June Blog income report and you will see how well I did this with this venture. If you want to tackle affiliate marketing, you need to know the basis of how it works. It’s not about slapping a few links and hoping to get results. The one eBook that helped me increase my affiliate sales is “How to make money in affiliate marketing in 24 hours using Pinterest.” It’s a great book and we highly recommend it.
What affiliate program can you join now in order to start making your first $100 online? We are going to give you some ideas that will help you right away. But definitely grab the eBook to boost your sales. We wrote a review on how it helped us almost within 24 hours of purchasing the book.
Join these affiliate programs:
- Sign up for shareasale.com, Shareasale and start promoting some amazing products. Not sure how to use ShareAsale? This YouTube video will help you out. With Shareasale, I recommend a few products such as Grammarly, TailWind, Optin Monster and a few other players.
- Ultimate Bundles- Promote their products and receive amazing bonuses. They are so easy to promote as some of the discounts they offer are out of this world. They have amazing products for almost every niche so you can some great money from them!
- You can sign up for Amazon Affiliate programs and recommend your favorite items. Making money with Amazon Affiliates–This book will hep you get started.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to start making your first $100 online from your blog. I do 3 three things to achieve sales.
- Write up a review about the item you are recommending
- I write a tutorial on an item I am recommending
- And I use social media, specifically Pinterest to promote my affiliate links.
Selling stock photos to increase your blog income
You are a blogger and you know what other bloggers need. Photos to beautify their blog, to create images and market their business. If you are already great with a camera, then you are ahead of the herd. If not, then do not worry. If you are a creative entrepreneur and you love taking photos, you can start making money with this venture. Do you have an outstanding Instagram account? Is it branded? If so you can update your skills and make some money.
This is how:
- Sign up for a simple photography course to upgrade your skills. You want to be legit and show your credentials if you want people to purchase from you.
- Start upgrading your Instagram account with your new photos show casing your skills
- Hopefully you have an email list already started
- Start a Facebook page to promote your stock photos
- Create a portfolio page to show case your work
- Set up a platform on were you will sell your photos (ensure photos are high quality)
- Bundle photos for sell or offer unlimited membership meaning clients have access to new photos
- Update your service page offering these photos
- Email bloggers with your new service packages
- Create an affiliate program to allow bloggers to promote your photos.
Is there a market for this? Yes!! Bloggers like me are always looking for beautiful photos to promote our work. With this, you will be well on your way to making your first $100 online with your blog.
Using ads on your blog
They are several bloggers that feel that you should not use ads on your blog because it distracts the reader. But I think if you have the right ads that relate to your blog, then it should work. I keep the ads on my blog to a minimal and mostly use affiliate banners. But using high end ad companies, you will be able to bring in income for your business without loosing your style and authenticity.
In order for ads to work, you need blog traffic. There is no getting round this. In fact, some high end ad companies require you to over 100 thousand page views before they can accept you. I personally use Media.net. Again, to see the benefit, you need traffic. They are bloggers making thousands of dollars just by having ads on their site. Just ensure the ads you do use match your blog theme and topic.
You might also like: Make Six Figures Per Month Online – 5 Successful Entrepreneurs Stories
If you do not have page views, we recommend purchasing this eBook which is only $32.00. It has the best Pinteresting strategies that will help you get from zero to 200 thousand page views per month. The bloggers in my group are reporting great results in just 30 days.
You will not be spending thousands of dollars on a course but as little as $32 and the results are amazing. Blog traffic does take a while to come, but Carly does an amazing job on explaining the best way to get traffic with Pinterest. With 200 thousands page views, your blog will be making thousands of dollars.
Sponsored blog posts
You can make over $300 with sponsored blog posts easily. A few blogs that have success with this include parenting blogs, fashion/beauty blogs, lifestyle, health and much more. We are going to highlight a few places you can find sponsored posts today. Make sure you have a media kit, you have a great following on social media and only accept posts that work with your niche and brand.
- IZEA – Post on social media and get paid to do so. IZEA sends out small campaigns that you can use to make money online. This usually include posting on social media such as on Twitter!
- LINQIA– If you are looking for sponsored posts, look no further than Linqia. Great place to get lots of sponsored posts opportunities.
- MAVEN – Are you a social media specialist? Why not get paid to post on social media. Use Maven to clip and earn. Start your FREE profile today, complete your profile with your blog URL and start earning. If you do not ad your URL you will not be considered.
You might also be interested in this: The Best influence Network for Bloggers to earn income
How else can you be making your first $100 online?
We have given you a few ideas on how you start making your first $100 online with your blog. We wanted to add a few more things you can consider without going into too much details.
Don’t stop at online making your first $100 online from your blog, multiply this. We recommend having multiple streams of were your blog income comes from. This month you may really rock it with affiliate marketing and the next, your sales may deep. But your sponsored posts might be really good. Last month alone, I made over $100 with them.
Sign up for a few things and work your magic each month. $100 will turn to $200 and this $200 could turn to $2000 easily.
WANT TO MAKE YOUR NEXT $1000 FROM YOUR BLOG? GET THE FULL EBOOK RIGHT NOW FOR MORE RESULTS AND DETAILED STRATEGIES!
If you enjoyed our blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive weekly money-making tips, you can join now! Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from other experienced bloggers!
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. Thank you for your trust!